Code of conduct for club members
ETON MANOR AC
As a member of Eton Manor AC, you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
- All members must take responsibility in ensuring they are up to date with the rules, understand and adhere to them.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Members should recognise the valuable contribution made by coaches and officials who are usually volunteers. They give their time and resources to provide netball for you.
- All members must respect officials and publicly accept their decisions.
- All members should be a positive role model, treat other players and officials with the same level of respect you would expect to be shown to you.
- Use correct and proper language at all times.
- Members are not allowed to smoke, consume alcohol or drugs on club premises or whilst representing the club.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Bullying of any sort will not be tolerated.
- Encourage everyone to enjoy sport and understand that people have different motivations for taking part.
- When using social media members should use appropriate language which respects the rights and dignity of individuals and does not bring the club into disrepute.